The Seekers Oasis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek and you will find...

2 posters

Be Patient

XXX
    XXX

Be Patient Empty Be Patient

Post  XXX Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:31 am

This will all be sorted out once David returns from his hiatus. He has the latest backup. If I would have saved the backup before I formatted this PC the board would be back up, I will not forget to back up the backup next time, no one who ever lived was infallible and neither am I.
    deadlegion
    deadlegion

Be Patient Empty Re: Be Patient

Post  deadlegion Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:05 pm

I am always patient as long as I know exactly what's going on.
    And there's no need to sound like you are apologising for not making a backup Dill, you haven't been well, and you are not the only admin on the site.
    The only reason I may come across as being a little frustated is because I try to be a very organised person irl and always try to plan for any problems that may arise.It comes with the territory when you have to be your own boss and sort out other peoples problems all the time.
    You are right, of course, no one is perfect.Not even me.
    I should've kept asking the admins about when the last backup was made like I was doing originally.
    I blame myself for much of what has happened, I can always see possible problems that others may be dismissive about.
    It's part of my ocd personality, and one of the main reasons I struck out on my own after many years of working for other people.

I know I'm hard on people at times, but I am hard on myself too.
    Maybe it's time for me to retire for a while and just be an elite or something.
    It's just a thought....I'll stay in touch.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:23 am