Seek and you will find...


    WTF is going on now?

    Share
    avatar
    deadlegion

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-12-30
    Age : 44

    WTF is going on now?

    Post  deadlegion on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:48 am

    I was half way through posting some shit on TSO and all of a sudden the board stopped working.
    Has the power gone down where the server is located? or is it something more sinister?

    UpInYa

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2010-01-01

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  UpInYa on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:02 am

    Dunno , both BR and GF are down as well. More then likely its something retarded. Wont know till either the boards back up or someone hears from the damin.
    avatar
    deadlegion

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-12-30
    Age : 44

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  deadlegion on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:09 am

    Sleep
    Eh? wat?

    br was dead anyway, but wtf is that other site you mentioned?
    avatar
    deadlegion

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-12-30
    Age : 44

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  deadlegion on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:02 pm

    Ok, I haven't been able to access TSO for like......8 hours now.
    The server must be messed up or something.Does anyone have any idea wtf is going on? Or is uppy the only other staff that checks this backup forum? Shocked

    UpInYa

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2010-01-01

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  UpInYa on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:25 pm

    Still dont know whats going on but its possible its something quite bad as the board is still down. Ive not heard from anyone else yet but im sure sooner or later they will show up here. And GF is gamersfire , a site that reopened on the same host when BR died.
    avatar
    deadlegion

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-12-30
    Age : 44

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  deadlegion on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:42 pm

    Gamersfart, ok.
    Btw uppy, the RS account I'm using has gone "unlimited" (expiry date) for some strange reason lol

    UpInYa

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2010-01-01

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  UpInYa on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:15 am

    Really? Thats funny cause more then likely the account i used to create them just got closed. I got the fraud detected account locked message , which sucked pretty bad as its my oldest account. Of course its not a total loss , i have others , but it did have some 5000 files on it. Combine that with whats going on with the board and im getting a little paranoid.

    Edit: Well i really need to find the other admins now , it seems its possible everything may have gone sideways for us. One of the things i feared could happen might have to pass. And its also possible this will be the end of TSO if its as bad as it may be. I will be ceasing all work and uploading until we figure out whats going on.
    avatar
    deadlegion

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-12-30
    Age : 44

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  deadlegion on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:53 am

    Hmmmmm.
    Well, here's a paranoid theory > What are the chances a certain admin on another site has worked out who hosts the site and reported them to the relevant authorities?
    Not that I'm saying that's what's happened, but you mentioned being paranoid
    tongue
    avatar
    deadlegion

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-12-30
    Age : 44

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  deadlegion on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:08 am

    I've checked my email account that I posted on TSO and there's nothing new there.
    Since it's been more than 24 hours that the board has been down now....I'm thinking about filing missing persons reports for all the staff.
    It seems the only thing left to do atm Sleep

    Mekare

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2010-01-01
    Age : 43

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  Mekare on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:50 pm

    I couldn't get in last night and then same thing today so I thought I'd check here.

    Uppy, you're always paranoid but hopefully it's nothing major.
    avatar
    deadlegion

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-12-30
    Age : 44

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  deadlegion on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:21 am

    Mekare wrote:I couldn't get in last night and then same thing today so I thought I'd check here.

    Uppy, you're always paranoid but hopefully it's nothing major.

    Hiya gorgeous What a Face
    avatar
    XXX

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-03-12

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  XXX on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:44 am

    Up needs to change the server IP to point to 96.45.180.110

    It's the host, he's fucking around with the servers. This happened because the host sent an email to Sanctus telling him to change the server IP and Sanctus is not at home because he is having problems with his wife. The host moved the server without getting confirmation that we had received the message.
    avatar
    deadlegion

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-12-30
    Age : 44

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  deadlegion on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:47 am

    Dill2 wrote:Up needs to change the server IP to point to 96.45.180.110

    It's the host, he's fucking around with the servers. This happened because the host sent an email to Sanctus telling him to change the server IP and Sanctus is not at home because he is having problems with his wife.

    Did you send uppy an email to change the server IP?
    I have 2 of his emails if you need them, just tell me and i can email them to you, or post them here.
    Anything i can do to help is all i'm trying to say
    avatar
    XXX

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-03-12

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  XXX on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:50 am

    deadlegion wrote:
    Dill2 wrote:Up needs to change the server IP to point to 96.45.180.110

    It's the host, he's fucking around with the servers. This happened because the host sent an email to Sanctus telling him to change the server IP and Sanctus is not at home because he is having problems with his wife.

    Did you send uppy an email to change the server IP?
    I have 2 of his emails if you need them, just tell me and i can email them to you, or post them here.
    Anything i can do to help is all i'm trying to say
    Go ahead and email him DL. I have to go to the hospital now
    avatar
    deadlegion

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-12-30
    Age : 44

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  deadlegion on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:53 am

    Dill2 wrote:Go ahead and email him DL. I have to go to the hospital now

    Ok boss, I'm on the case.
    Don't forget to pinch the nurse's arse while you're there.

    Mekare

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2010-01-01
    Age : 43

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  Mekare on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:06 pm

    Dill2 wrote:I have to go to the hospital now

    Hope everything is OK, Hun

    Mekare

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2010-01-01
    Age : 43

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  Mekare on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:08 pm

    deadlegion wrote:
    Mekare wrote:I couldn't get in last night and then same thing today so I thought I'd check here.

    Uppy, you're always paranoid but hopefully it's nothing major.

    Hiya gorgeous What a Face

    Hello Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: WTF is going on now?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:03 pm