The Seekers Oasis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek and you will find...

2 posters

Nothing of importance

deadlegion
    deadlegion

Nothing of importance Empty Nothing of importance

Post  deadlegion Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Spam spam.......cos I can can

Sleep
    XXX
    XXX

Nothing of importance Empty Re: Nothing of importance

Post  XXX Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_fQZEyqoUc

Dinosaurs predate Biblical creation by millions of years, that's all the security you need from insecurity. Why an old dying man's babblings when he is quite clearly heavily medicated and delirious is of any consequence is my question. Also, the burden of proof as to the Bible's authenticity lies solely on the believers to prove, dinosaur bones in the ground don't need any proof of existence; God does. Look up religiosity vs IQ on Google, you'll notice that you need a 69 IQ to be 80 religious. Anything under 70 is officially mentally retarded.
    deadlegion
    deadlegion

Post  deadlegion Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Dill2 wrote: Why an old dying man's babblings when he is quite clearly heavily medicated and delirious is of any consequence is my question.

Old man, heavily medicated, delirious and babbling.......are you talking about me, yourself or somebody that is of no importance?

How about we give TSO a completely new fresh start?
    From what Uppy told me a while ago, one of his old RS accounts (the oldest and largest one I think) had all it's files deleted....so I'm assuming that even if the board was restored, it'll have many dead links around the place.
    Even though building TSO from scratch sounds daunting, I'm quite prepared to do a fair bit of work for a new beginning.
    Also, there would be hardly any need for any additional (new) mods if this was to happen.Fresh rules could be drawn up from scratch, and members will have little excuse for being ignorant of them.

*fart*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:02 am